Friday, September 11, 2009

OK... It's Been A LONG time... a REALLY LONG TIME!!

I haven't forgotten about my blog; in fact I look at it nearly every day. I've had every intention of updating but the thought of trying to get caught up overwhelms me and I say to myself, "OK, I will set some time aside this weekend and will do a full and complete update." I then start to think about all of the things I need to include in my updates... my cousins' visit to the Cape, my uncle's death, my parents' birthdays, beach days on the Cape, engagements, my trip to Ireland, back to school, and my visit to Ryne (and I am sure there are other events I should update on but they are escaping my mind at the moment). Just thinking about all of the updates makes my head spin!! Heck, just blogging about my fantastic trip to Ireland could take days. And I am now entering my busiest time of the year. Between now and Christmas I only have 2-3 free weekends and one of those weekends I know I will be traveling out of town. Add to my travels is the fact that it's football season and believe it or not but hockey season is just around the corner!! So... I guess this is my long way of excusing why I haven't blogged in ages and to let you know that I am going to work on getting updated...started this weekend (you didn't think I'd do it tonight, did you!?!?!)