
Tonight was the Hurricane's annual season ticket holder party. They offer an array of things to do at the party and provide food and drinks. Players are broken up into groups of 4 and scattered throughout the arena for autograph signings. And of course they are very strategic about which players they pair up together. In the past we have only been able to make it through one table of players due to the crowds. But this year we made it through three tables and we were able to visit with some of the players. Unfortunately Scottie Walker was not there (he has a concussion) and I never made it to see Sergei Samsonov. After the autograph session I toured the Canes locker room and then listened to the state of the Canes address. It was a fun night and I enjoyed hanging out with my hockey boys!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Hurricanes Season Ticket Holder Party
Posted by Lori Beth at 1:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment