
What a busy day it was today!! I spent a good chunk of the day cooking and making appetizers for both Cole's birthday and the Super Bowl. My plans were to go to Cole's birthday (close friend's son) for a few hours since it overlapped with the Super Bowl. For Cole's party I made a baked brie with raspberry preserves (made by my mom!). I love baked brie and have been making it for a lot of events lately!! My friend John was hosting a Super Bowl party. For his party, I made my mom's famous hot cheese dip and Oreo brownies. Since I was not going to make it John's until after half time the plan was to meet up so I could give him the food I prepared. That turned out to be so complex and complicated -- which is true of anything you do with him!! In the end it never even made it to John's since they didn't do the cake and presents for Cole until after halftime. By that point I was just ready to go home!! It will still a fun day...although very crazy!!
I will say that I was rather disappointed with the commercials this year! And the game wasn't all that exciting either -- probably because I didn't care who won. Oh well!
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Cole's Birthday and the Super Bowl
Posted by Lori Beth at 1:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment