Wow, the fall seems to zipping right by. How is it already the third week in October?!?! I feel like each passing week goes by faster than the one before. And as we get ready to enter the holiday season things are only to go even more quickly!
The past few weeks Ryne and I have been busy doing odds and ends around the house. We planted our spring bulbs and did some work in our little yard. We also planted our pansies (which btw, I still find amusing that we actually plant flowers for the winter months!) We have also been sorting through cabinets and closets as we continue to merge our houses and get rid of some of our clutter.
But we have also managed to squeeze in some time for fun! Last weekend we went to the NC State Fair with a good friend. The weather was absolutely perfect! We enjoyed some fair food, saw some animals, and did some great people watching. The only down side was how freaking crowded it was. There were soooo many people there... and I am sure that was because of the weather and also because we went on a Saturday. We are planning to go back this weekend to see some of the events that are going on and perhaps sample a little more fair food!
So while the weeks are zipping by, the weekends go by even faster!!
Friday, October 21, 2011
Fall Happenings
Posted by Lori Beth at 5:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment